Construction Boxscore is now part of Global Energy Infrastructure, in association with Hydrocarbon Processing. Global Energy Infrastructure is now uniquely positioned to address our customer’s needs for global projects insight across hydrogen, LNG, oil and gas pipelines and refining and petrochemicals, as we move through the energy transition.
Construction Boxscore covers active construction projects across the global refining, petrochemical and LNG industries. As new opportunities emerge in the global HPI, the database aims to give companies the tools and perspective to recognize market trends and win new business.
The industry is more competitive than ever before, and with our team of editorial professionals updating Construction Boxscore with timely and accurate information about current projects, we provide subscribers with actionable insight they can apply towards their own market research, budgeting, and planning.
Subscribe to Global Energy Infrastructure's Construction Boxscore Database and gain these benefits:
- Full access to all features of Boxscore Database (EPC, licensing and vendor companies associated with projects; exact location of projects; costs and status; capacities/production, units; estimated timelines and completion dates; construction, maintenance and expansion codes; project scope; background and financials; contact info of key personnel)
- Access to latest Construction Boxscore Database updates, posted daily
- Ability to export searches in CSV and/or Excel format
- Boxscore Updates newsletter – provides major construction trends as well as monthly updates on new and updated construction activity
- Complimentary strategic marketing info (ie, more or additional contact information)
If you would like to chat with us about a single, group or corporate subscription to Construction Boxscore, fill in the form here.
Or, you can contact Ed Bramwell, Subscription Sales Manager, by email or phone below:
t: +44 20 3793 9705
For subscriptions or a demo:
Subscriptions Sales Manager
+44 20 3793 9705
For questions or to give feedback:
+1 (713) 525-4605
Download our brochure today!